Our financial services team has decades of combined experience at the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) level
both in the financial industry and with IIROC. This level of experience provides added comfort to our clients,
its auditor, and, to Regulators..
1. CFO Services
FCRT Services provides part-time CFO services tailored to client requests and business needs.
These services include USA registered (FINRA) investment dealers who require a FINOP.
FCRT CFO Services include:
- Licensed regulatory sign-off as required by the Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) for both IIROC and FINRA (USA) Members.
- Detailed reporting of Regulatory capital usage to assist
management in capital allocation and operational decisions.
- Report and advise management on business activities for capital market and corporate finance transactions.
2. Accounting Services
FCRT will prepare and maintain the accounting books and records for clients. These accounting duties include:
- Financial Accounting - FCRT records all client activity in the general ledger.
- Financial Analysis - FCRT prepares all required account reconciliations to satisfy Self Regulatory Organization (SRO) and external auditors' requirements.
- Financial reporting – FCRT prepares internal financial statements for the shareholders.
- FCRT manages the accounts payable cycle and payroll function.
3. Other Financial Services
FCRT provides other assistance to our clients in the following areas:
- Self regulatory examination audit assistance – FCRT prepares all account reconciliations and
working papers required by SRO auditors.
- SRO audit letter assistance – FCRT assists clients to address deficiencies raised in the SRO audit letter.
FCRT prepares the written response letter and recommends the required procedural changes.
- Shareholder audit assistance – FCRT prepares all account reconciliations and working papers required by the external auditor.
- Management advisory services – FCRT performs cost analysis and operational reviews.
- FCRT prepares tax returns and handles the tax compliance roles.
- Training – FCRT trains staff in the financial area of an organization.
- CFO support services - FCRT assists the CFO as required.